Installing HP printer for Mac OSX Yosemite and above versions
Apple’s operating systems for laptops and desktops have always been the first choice of all for their specific features and attractions. Moreover, the seal of the world’s leading technology giant also induces a big difference. If you are a Mac user and you want to attach your choice HP printer to the device for having some printing output, you needn’t depend on upon HP printer technical support for doing the same. Not matter you are a user of HP printer for Mac El Capitan or HP printer for Macbook Pro, a successful HP printer installation is a key to having printout with no hassles.
When it comes to printing to a networked HP printer, you need to have the following inputs for successfully installing HP printer for Mac OSX Yosemite and above versions.
- Computer running Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite or above versions, including version 10.11: “El Capitan” and version 10.12: “Sierra.”
- Internet access.
As the stage is set and you are ready to install a networked HP printer, simply abide by mentioned-below printing instructions from tech support professionals. These tips include:
- First of all, to install a networked HP printer to OSX, you simply need to choose System Preferences from the Apple menu.
- Double-click on Print & Scan (Print & Fax).
- Then move to the next step and tap on the plus sign button in the Print & Scan (Print & Fax) window.
- After this, what you need to do is to click on the IP tab in the Print Browser window and follow other instructions.
o Locate protocol to HP Jetdirect – Socket.
o Fill the IP address of the printer you want to add for Address. IP addresses of HP printers can be easily availed via an online printer list.
o Depart the Queue field blank. There are also Name and Location fields for references that you can use in order to keep track of printers and distinguish between all of them.
o Make sure you don’t select Generic Postscript Printer for Print Using. Here, OS X will try to locate a fitting driver. It is likely you don’t have an appropriate driver, and then you can download the correct driver from the manufacturer’s site or any other site of 3rd party technical support providing companies for HP printers. After this, simply tap on the printer’s name on the printer list, available with the download page where printer drivers are available.
- Then tap on Add. This way, the HP printer will be conveniently added to your list of printers.
In case, all mentioned-above methods fail to help you install HP printers for Mac OS X versions, you better dial a toll-free technical support phone number for HP printers.
HP printer users can opt for technical support for a wide and exhaustive variety of HP printer for Windows and HP printer for Mac from a team of HP-certified printing support professionals.
- How to Fix Epson Printer Scanner Problems?
- How to Set Up Canon Wireless Printer?
- How Does Dell Printer Works in Windows?
- Unable to Update Dell Printer Driver Software
- Dell Printer Issue: Unable to Print Over a Network
- HP Printer Application Runs Slowly and Crashes Unpredictably
- Installing HP printer for Mac OSX Yosemite and above versions
- Hassle-free resolution to canon printer error code 5200 or p08
- HP unveiled the ‘world’s smallest all-in-one printer’ for better space management
- Global Inkjet Printer Market 2016 report and inkjet printer market
Fixed Recent Issues
- Dell Support Drivers
- Contact Brother Customer Service
- Contact Brother Customer Support
- Contact Brother Printer Technical Support
- Contact Brother Printer
- Brother Printer Driver for Windows 10
- Brother Printer Driver Support
- Brother Printer Help
- Brother Printer Phone Support
- Brother Printer Technical Support Phone Number
- Brother Printer Phone Support Number
- Brother Printer Tech Support
- Brother Printer Technical Support
- Contact Kodak Customer Service
- Contact Kodak Customer Support
- Contact Kodak Printer Technical Support
- Contact Kodak Printer
- Kodak Printer Driver for Windows 10
- HP DeskJet 3700 Printer Redefines the Way of Printing
- Kodak Printer Driver Support
- Kodak Printer Help
- Kodak Printer Phone Support
- Kodak Printer Technical Support Phone Number
- Kodak Printer Support Phone Number
- Kodak Printer Tech Support
- Kodak Printer Technical Support
Powered by Intelli Atlas